Monday 30 September 2013

A Brief Introduction

Welcome to Demure Decor!

Hi! My name is Esther John and I’m a busy mother of two lovely children … I’m also an English language Trainer by profession … I love designing creative interactive child friendly learning materials to help young learners learn English … I also like to do artwork on wood and wall …  in fact it’s my dream to join a professional course and really learn the tricks of the trade …


As the name of my blog suggests … I love simple, ethnic and contemporary decor … something which should be unpretentious  but at the same time attractive enough to kindle my curiosity … lovely corners that beg me to explore … cozy seating that soothes me to curl up and dream … creative walls and colourful outdoor arrangement … the list is endless …  I love visiting other home decor and DIY blogs and try them out …  I also love looking out for lovely homes displayed in serials, ads and movies…


Through this blog I hope to share a few of my DIYs as well as favourite corners from everywhere … I hope that you would also visit and share yours …

No comments:

Post a Comment